DO YOU RUN AN AIR BNB OR BED N BREAKFAST???
Clean and Comfortable Rooms
To ensure a great stay make sure:
- Dust all woodwork, furniture, picture frames, window and door sills, lampshades and heating/air conditioning units.
- Vacuum floors
- Clean walls and ceilings. Vacuum vents to remove cobwebs.
- Polish furniture, empty wastebaskets.
- Properly wash or replace ceramic mugs and glasses. Better yet, switch to disposable drinkware.
- Make bed with fresh linens including pillow cases and bed spreads.
- Clean mirrors, replenish guest room amenities.
- Clean remote controls, telephone touchpad and earpiece
Sparkling and Safe Bathrooms
A fresh bathroom is one of the delights of travel. Keep guests coming back again and again by:
- Clean and dry tub and shower.
- Swab toilet bowl with approved cleaner.
- Clean and dry exterior of toilet bowl and seat.
- Remove soap buildup and other soil from shower curtain.
- Scrub tile and grout on walls and floors. Dry to prevent mold growth.
- Clean and dry sink basin and vanity counter.
- Polish chrome taps and showerhead.
- Remove dust from vent grill.
- Clean mirror.
- Replenish toiletries, facial and toilet tissue.
- Stock fresh towels and bathmat.
I check the entire room for maintenance issues. Damaged furnishings, torn upholstery, stained carpet and poorly functioning bathroom fixtures will be reported quickly.